Sunday

Jaeger-LeCoultre Extreme World Chrono, one more time !!

Without a doubt this is probably the only watch in my life that I bought 2 times ! The 1st EWC that I had arrived on the last day of 2006 and altough I had some technical problems with it in the beginning, I can say it got a lot of wristtime, more than all my other watches. So at the end of last year I had the opportunity to buy the IWC Perp. but this meant I had to sell my EWC, with regrets of course, but I knew that I would buy one again when possible, so last week I swapped my Panerai Sub 1950 added some cash and here came my 2nd EWC, I'm realy happy I did this move! I still had a lot of straps that I had made for it and the quick release system is so fine that this gives an extra pleasure to have this watch !


No comments: