Sunday

JLC EWC "Rossi"

Sometimes unexpected things happen :)), during a visit a few weeks ago at my AD in Brussels, the owner presented me a second hand EWC 'Rossi' limited on 246 pcs. I allready wrote that golden watches where not my 'dada' in the first place, but there seems to be a virus that hitted me since I last bought my Pam 289 :))), I can't explain why but when I saw this golden EWC it just couldn't get out of my mind, promissing myself in the beginning of the year that I would only trade watches and wouldn't put up any cash any more became very difficult on this one......so okay let's make a tiny little exception for once, just a veeeery little bit of cash (+ trading a steel EWC and an IWC I only had for a few months :(( ) could save enough to bring in Mister Rossi ! Well I didn't regret, and the difference with the shinny steel version versus the rose gold is rather big on a visual point, no red accents here also, the whole gives a less busy view which isn't bad!






come to think of it this is the 3rd EWC I'm buying !! 3rd time good time ???


For more info on the "ROSSI" click here

1675 x 1760 res.

Master Compressor Extreme World Chronograph “46”

Techical Specifications Reference:

- 176247V, Limited Production of 246 pieces Movement:

- Self-winding mechanical movement, the Calibre Jaeger-LeCoultre 752, made, crafted and decorated by hand - 28,800 vibrations per hour

- 65-hour power reserve - 279 parts - 41 jewels - 5.6 mm high

- 22-carat gold oscillating weight segment

Functions:

- hours, minutes

- operating indication

- date

- chronograph: hour and minute counters, central seconds

- world time: simultaneous indication of 24 time zones

Dial:

- black

- luminescent numerals

- 8 luminescent hour-markers

Hands:

- local hours and minutes: luminescent hollowed-out trapezoidal-type hands in gilt brass - others: white lacquered brass

Crowns:

- 1 crown at 3 o’clock to start the watch and set the date. Equipped with a compression key

- 1 crown at 10 o’clock for the city disc

- 2 push-pieces at 2 and 4 o’clock for the chronograph functions. Equipped with compression plates finished with black PVD treatment

Case:

- ø 46. mm in polished titanium and in brushed pink gold

- shock absorber

- lacquered engraving of Valentino Rossi’s number « 46 » on the base

- cambered sapphire crystal, hardness no. 9

- interchangeable strap system built into the case

- water resistant to 100 metres

Two Straps:

- matt black alligator leather with double saddle stitching and 18-carat pink-gold folding buckle

- black rubber with buckle.

No comments: