Saturday

JAEGER-LECOULTRE PRO GEO DIVER




By now everbody knows I'm a sucker for big watches :)) , and since the JLC Geo came out more than a year ago it had my attention, last weeks however I started to hesisate between this bad ass and the Panerai 193 Submersible, at the end the JLC won just because It appealed more to me than the Pam with the electronic depth gauge, a great watch for sure but I allready had a 24 - 87 and 243 in my collection and a fourth Sub would be to much of the same even for me :))
Like many other watches this one also is an example of how it looks much better in real than in pictures, it's big, chunky etc... but the dial with his 3 layers in depth is realy stunning, the finishing is top notch, without any flaw. The box came with an extra velcro strap to be used over a divers suit (which I don't have LOL !) and the rubberized bracelet is realy the best I've ever seen, even adjustable with a halve link at each end of the clasp, nice thinking of JLC. This one expands my collection to 5 watches now.
.
























No comments: