Tuesday

AP ROO NAVY pictures

So I finally took some time to take some pix of the ROO Navy, the blue colour is realy very nice on this watch and the bone croc is allready having a bit of a darker tone since the day I bought it, guess what .... I even managed to get no scratches on it :)) , that's an event on his own. I was a bit afraid that the no lume hands and markers would spoil the fun but it all makes up with the good contrast they have during day time, so no worries on that side. While trying to change the croc band for a rubber one I did screw up .... the screws! after a few turns allready, due to an non 100% fitting screwdriver I messed them up completely. Luckely the guys at Bucherer in Lucerne (Swiss) got them out, and my AD had some spares, so everything turned out fine, I still find the quality and the dimensions of the screw head realy not worthy for such a watch IMO. A better example are the Panerais :))
So I wonder how long this one is gonna stay in my stable .....
















No comments: